Automatic Data Collection
For technical reasons, the following data which your web browser submits to us, among other data, is collected:
This anonymous data is stored separately from your submitted personal data (if you enter it) and will not allow tracing back to a particular person. It will be used for statistical purposes and improving our website and our offers. After evaluation, this data is deleted.
Information About Cookies
No cookies for permanent identification will be set on your computer.
You always have the right to demand a complete list of your stored data, the correction, blocking and/or deletion of your stored data. Please contact us by e-mail or send us your request by mail or fax.
Sie haben jederzeit ein Recht auf kostenlose Auskunft, Berichtigung, Sperrung und Löschung Ihrer gespeicherten Daten. Bitte nehmen Sie dazu Kontakt per Mail zu uns auf oder senden Sie uns Ihr Verlangen per Post oder per Fax.
1. Name of the Responsible Entity
OPTARES GmbH & Co. KG
2. Names of the Managing Directors and the Data Protection Official
Managing directors: Carsten Meyer, Jörg Ganghof
Data protection official: Sonja Bunjes
3. Address of the Responsible Entity
OPTARES GmbH & Co. KG
Heiligengeist Höfe 8
4. Purpose of Data Collection, Processing or Use
The objectives of the company are the assignment and placement of employees. Data collection, processing and use take place for this purpose, as well as for staff management and the necessary related activities.
5. Description of Affected Groups of Persons and the Relevant Data Categories
Our customers are companies looking for employees. To get in touch with these customers, we use the following data:
In order to recommend the candidates to our customers, we use the data that is usually required for an application:
If we place people as temporary workers, we additionally use the data that is needed for payroll and accounting:
6. Recipients and Categories of Recipients to Whom the Data May be Communicated
7. Standard Periods for the Storage of Data Before Deletion
The legislature has enacted various laws regarding storage period obligations. After these periods, the relevant data is routinely deleted, if it is no longer required to execute the tasks referred to under item 4.
8. Planned Data Transmission to Third Countries
No transmission of data to third countries currently takes place.
9. Statement of Measures according to § 9 BDSG
An IT security concept is in use.