The focus of the role will be to analyse, create and optimise the user experience for their healthcare professional (HCP) portals, email marketing and other digital assets. You will work closely with the digital and production leads, brand teams and external agencies as part of the cross-functional teams.
- Support for UX-Design of new omnichannel strategy rollout.
- Re-Design of the German interactive HCP-Portal
- Design and optimization of email templates
- Develop wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups of diverse electronic variants such as interactive presentations, responsive websites, kiosk, and other marketing materials.
- Ensuring consistency of brand and program identity throughout all stages of project execution and creative development
- Ensuring to understand thoroughly and follow the branding/asset guidelines and apply them on designs
- Develop wireframes and graphics as per client brand guidelines and meet the quality metrics as per client requirements.
- Proven experience the tools, techniques, software, knowledge of multiple media and apply them in developing creative outputs as required
- Maintain the style guide of the HCP Portal and support internal stakeholder and external agency of the brands in using the style guide
- Designing diverse digital deliverables such as Visual-Aids, Websites, Brochures, Snippets, Posters, logos, Web Banners, Interactive PDFs, eLearning Modules & Covers for products and services.
- Ability to develop colour palettes.
Digital Content Management:
- Develop brand content expertise for the use, maintenance and application of master content to promotional materials
- Work as a content design expert to support the creation of digital promotional materials using designated modular content
- Input and update detailed content and metadata into Master Content Repository
- Develop content strategy in partnership and under the direction of the brand team
- Stay up-to-date with content developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention